Custom control gives you the opportunity to save energy.
With the Hihome Smart Zigbee Radiator Tap you can control the temperature in every room of your home. Use the Hihome smartphone app to program a timed schedule to your desired settings and make adjustments with a single tap.
- Integrate with Amazon Alexa, Google Home Assistant or Apple Siri Shortcuts to use voice commands, or adjust manually with the control button for the perfect temperature in every room.
- Low power consumption: The Hihome Smart Zigbee Radiator Valve runs on the Zigbee wireless protocol with long range and provides long battery life. Two AA batteries allow the Smart Radiator Thermostat to operate for up to two years.
- Open window: If an open window causes a temperature drop of 4ºC within 6 minutes, the valve will automatically close. The optional motion or door/window sensor will also cause the smart valve to close if it detects a drop in temperature.
- Works with your home: The Hihome Radiator Thermostat uses a very common 30x1.5mm connection and comes with four adapter rings for a perfect fit on almost every tap.
- Anti-blocking function: Thermostat valves have a tendency to stick after periods of inactivity. The Hihome Smart Radiator Faucet automatically opens every 14 days when not in use to prevent clogging and sticking.
- DHS compatible: Works with European district heating systems.
- Please note! A Hihome Zigbee Gateway is required. A single one is sufficient for any house of normal size. The Zigbee gateway connects you simply via WiFi, wirelessly.